Archived seed packages
You can access your archived seed packages list by clicking on the "Archived" button inside the Seed Exchange module.
Three filter fields are available so you can narrow your searching using any combination. The fields available are:
- Filter by package name: allow you to search for a specific package name
- Filter by chilli pepper name: type in the letter of the name of the chilli pepper you are interested in. The results will only show packages containing these varieties.
- Filter by country: type in the name of the desired country to show only profiles beloging to these countries.
When you access the archived package module you will see list with the packages currently archived. The packages are displayed in a table format, with the following columns:
- ID: internal seed package ID
- Name: name of the seed package.
- Total Seed Count: this column shows the sum of all seeds contained inside the package. You can click on this value to show a more detailed view of each chilli pepper and seed count currently available on the package.
- Country: country of the package´s owner
- Owner: shows gravatar and name of the package´s owner.
The last column holds only one button so you can see the details page of the selected package in a "read only" mode, where no action can be performed on the package (follow, unfollow, send messages, etc.):
Stay tuned for more releases and new modules!
PimentasOnline Web App will be extended step-by-step to a complete gardening management plataform! So create your free account now and follow us on this journey. You will be able to manage your gardens, share information with friends inside the application, exchange your seeds and much more!