Followed seed packages
You can access your followed seed packages list by clicking on the "Following" button inside the Seed Exchange module.
Three filter fields are available so you can narrow your searching using any combination. The fields available are:
- Filter by package name: allow you to search for a specific package name
- Filter by chilli pepper name: type in the letter of the name of the chilli pepper you are interested in. The results will only show packages containing these varieties.
- Filter by country: type in the name of the desired country to show only profiles beloging to these countries.
When you access the followed package module you will see list with the packages you are currently following. The packages are displayed in a table format, with the following columns:
- ID: internal seed package ID
- Name: name of the seed package.
- Total Seed Count: this column shows the sum of all seeds contained inside the package. You can click on this value to show a more detailed view of each chilli pepper and seed count currently available on the package.
- Country: country of the package´s owner
- Owner: shows gravatar and name of the package´s owner.
The last column holds two buttons so you can manage the package you are following. The first button allows you to see the details page of the selected package:
On the left side of the package´s details page you will see some information about the package owner:
You can also request contact to the owner by click on the button shown below, if the owner´s profile has been set to accept incoming contact requests:
If you are already following the selected package, you can unfollow it using this button:
Here you can also archive the package you are currently viewing. Just click on this button to archive it:
Archived packages will be shown on the archived packages list so you can consult any information for history purpose.
On the center of the details page you are going to see all chilli peppers and their quantities for the selected package.
On the bottom of the details page you will see the Messages area. Here you can send messages to the package´s owner asking about information, sharing contacts or even exchange seed packages.
The second button on the last column of the seed packages list allows you to unfollow each package:
Stay tuned for more releases and new modules!
PimentasOnline Web App will be extended step-by-step to a complete gardening management plataform! So create your free account now and follow us on this journey. You will be able to manage your gardens, share information with friends inside the application, exchange your seeds and much more!